Clean air for better health and a cleaner environment
Extraction systems are designed for intensive and professional industrial extraction of smoke and dust particles in various industries. Clean air provides good working conditions and raises the satisfaction of your employees. It is important for both your health and the environment that the irritating particles and aerosols generated during processing do not stay in the air, but are extracted, collected in containers, and disposed of appropriately. Maintaining the quality of your production and ensuring a longer life of your machines is definitely a priority, so extraction systems are your investment for the future.
ON-1,5, ON-2,2 and ON-3
- Extraction up to 3.100 m3/h.
- The filter is blow-cleaned by a reduction gear-driven tube with nozzles that rotates inside the filter.
- Possible regulation of the blowing frequency, number of revolutions and pressure of blown air.
- High filter area and excellent self-cleaning of filters.
- Large collection container with adjustable size. Possible attachment of a jumbo bag.
- The system is on casters, allowing quick relocation.
- With the installation of hoses, it is possible to use the extraction system for point extraction and as an industrial vacuum cleaner.
- The larger distance between filter pleats allows for better cleaning, smaller pressure drop when the air passes through the filter, and lower consumption of compressed air.
- Efficient system due to adjustable flow rate setting.
- Easy use in different work locations.
Explosion relief vents and fire extinguishing ampoules are installed for the extraction of flammable and explosive substances. They automatically detect high temperatures and fire, and extinguish the fire (even in the event of a power failure).
Types of devices
|Max. flow (m3/h)||1600||2520||3100|
|Filter area (m2)||12||20||20|
|Extraction hose diameter (mm)||110||180||180|
ON-4, ON-5,5, ON-7,5, ON-11, ON-15 and ON-18,5
- High extraction capacity, high air flow up to 14.080 m3/h.
- Touch screen for easier system management.
- Self-cleaning filters.
- The device detects filter clogging based on differences in differential pressure and increases the number of compressed air pulses.
- Simple disposal of medium with transportable collectors that can be adjusted in size.
- Long service life due to automatic filter cleaning.
- Weatherproof housing, suitable for indoor or outdoor installation.
- Fast and easy system relocation due to attached casters.
- The system is pre-assembled and ready for immediate use.
- Purified air is usually discharged outside; however, in winter, the air flow can be redirected back into the room using a hatch to reduce heating costs.
- Options of different filter materials, depending on the medium to be extracted.
- Additional equipment option of automatic adjustment of extraction capacity according to needs.
Optional installation of explosion relief vents and fire extinguishing ampoules for automatic fire suppression.
- For high levels of smoke and dust saturation, where point extraction is not possible.
- For large workshops, where the main activity is welding, cutting, grinding, powder coating.
- For robotic welding line, laser cutting, plasma and flame treatment.
- For timber industry.
Types of devices
|Max. flow (m3/h)||4700||6250||7600||8300||13100||14080|
|Filter area (m2)||40-66||60-109||80-152||100-195||120-238||140-281|
|Extraction hose diameter (mm)||225||250||300||350||400||450|
Extraction systems are equipped with high-quality radial fans of our own manufacture. They generate an air flow of 1600 m3/h to 12,600 m3/h.
Waste collection containers
Integrated containers for collection of extracted particles are located under the filters. Their available capacity can be checked through dedicated sight glasses. Containers are equipped with casters for easier and quicker emptying.
Fire extinguishing ampoules and explosion relief vents
When extracting flammable substances, fire extinguishing ampoules need to be installed. When a fire breaks out, the ampoule is automatically activated and extinguishes the fire, even in the event of an electrical outage. Explosion relief vents relieve the pressure inside the system.
For better working conditions, we provide square silencers that absorb noise generated during the operation of the extraction system and filter cleaning. The interior is made of perforated sheet metal, wrapped with felt, glass wool and an outer coat.
Depending on the purpose and needs of extraction, we will recommend the appropriate shape, size and material of the filters, which will provide a suitable filter area and thus quality air treatment.
We use filter cartridges with a pleated system, which ensures the highest filtration effectiveness. The pleated material and technologically advanced cartridge ensure an even space between the pleats and corresponding air flow, as well as long-term effectiveness of the filter. The filter frame is produced in house, whereas filter materials are supplied from renowned manufacturers.
- Cellulose filters (for removing dust).
- Oil and water resistant filters (oil mist filtration).
- Teflon-coated fire-resistant filters (for flammable particles).
- Antistatic filters (for dissipating static electricity).
Different filter shapes for various sizes of filter areas:
Večjo filtrirno površino dajejo globoki pliti:
Additional Expansion options
If necessary, we install star-shaped dispensers that prevent the intrusion of air and precise removal of larger particles from the cyclone.
External water filter
When extracting sparks, we recommend the additional installation of a water filter, which extinguishes sparks before the entry of contaminated air and prevents the possibility of ignition. Suitable for grinding, welding or other metalwork.
For larger surfaces and quantities of extracted medium we recommend the use of cyclones. When choosing a cyclone, you should keep in mind that cyclones of smaller dimensions are more efficient than larger cyclones, so it is better to choose a double smaller cyclone. The flow ranges from 800 to 20,000 m3/h.
Equipment for distribution of extracted medium
Spiral hoses with a diameter of 100 to 1400 mm, control valves, transport fans, various connecting and forming pieces, larger collection troughs, screw conveyors, jumbo bag holders, mounting brackets and clamps.
For easier distribution of the medium, we can arrange a transport line for the removal of material according to your wishes and needs. Suitable for materials such as filings, granules, sawdust, etc.
Example of using an extraction system in combination with a laser:
Need more information?
We are happy to help.